Current April Favorites

April 10, 2014

Current Beauty Obsessions: April 

Hi guys and happy Thursday! Well if the title did not tell these are some of my April Favorites so far this month. I love these products I see myself reaching for them in my everyday rituals.

First the Zoya nail polish in the shade "Dot" I love this color I currently have it on my nails. It's so springy and happy and just puts you in the mood for spring. Never before did I really know about Zoya until my ipsy bag came and introduced me to amazing pigments and long lasting shine and color. Yes, it really does last a long long time! For how much you spend on a bottle it is a little more than leading brands OPI and Essie but it is a truly amazing product!

Covergirl outlast stay fabulous, is a new product that I really have been turning to every single morning. Three reasons why I love this Product. One it last's a very long time thought the day it stays! and never comes off of course I set this product with a powder. Two it has a three in one primer, coverage of a concealer and a is a very bendable foundation, I am the shade " Classic Ivory" 810. It's also hard to believe that you find this product at the drug store, I am usually a non Covergirl person but when I herd amazing revews I had to go try it and im so so so happy I did.


EOS, okay these thing's are powerful little thing's! I have went through uhh probably 4 in a year's time. Mint is my all time favorite and probably the only one I have tried. This thing goes everywhere with me I just throw it in my purse and go also I leave it by my bedside and in my car! In the past I have used many lip balm's usually end up drying my lips to the point where they are just so chapped and gross. You need to have one of these thing's you will be happy you bought one.

Last but not least the Biore Combination skin balancing cleanser. Love this stuff it's so great smells great and work's wonderful. Sometimes I use this with my Clarasonic just when maybe i'm having a bad skin week. Only down fall of this stuff is it can be drying for the combination dry/ oily skin at times. Honestly it can be so dry I try to go and use a nice hydrating lotion when this happen's. Also I got this stuff in my eyes BOTH EYES! ouch! Yeah it's a super painful thing to get in your eyes! watch out kid's! But in all seriousness great stuff!



Biore combination cleanser- available at any drugstore 
EOS- available at any drugstore
Zoya- available at Target and Ulta and www.Zoya.com
Covergirl foundation- available at any drugstore


Hope you enjoyed much love Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment