spring fever for Nyx!

April 12, 2014

Nyx Haul

Today I stopped by Ulta I had an Coupon and wanted to use it so I spent it on a couple of these Nyx products!



These are all the product's that I purchased from Ulta today! Some of them are new product's from the new line other's are repurchases.
First off is the "Super Skinny Eye Marker" I love this it kinda was a transition for me going from using a super wet liner formula to a nice felt tip. I love this Product more than anything it makes great lines and wonderful wing's. If you want to look bold or just a nice thin line this liner does the trick and for a great price.
$9.49
,

New Product I decided to Purchase from them I am running dry on my Eyebrow gel. Before I purchased a cheap one from a line at target it was on sale and I needed a quick fix. It was a pretty good gel lasted me about a year and half. But now I had to go and replace it. I use Nyx eyebrow pencil and love love it. So I kinda am excited to try this product out.
$5.99

Ahhh! This product it what I have been seeing Youtube beauty guru's using for month's now. It is the Nyx "Jumbo Eye Pencil" in 604 "Milk". This stuff looks so pretty as a waterline highlight just to give your eyes a pop or to help you look more natural. I have kinda hesitated to purchase this but finally I gave in and I am happy I did. These crayon's just blend so well and just come in great colors Love this product from them!
$4.49

Finally, the new Nyx Baked Blushes saw this on their Insatgram and got really over joyed! Love all these color's in this baked line. I believe that the baked line is eye shadows and blushes. The packaging is great love how they look love how they blend so well. The shade that I decided to purchase is BBL10 "Ladylike" . The color is great for spring, light and fresh but still pigmented very, very rich pigment. Nyx never goes cheap on their blushes always a great drugstore choice.
$6.99 
Website's to find Nyx! 
                                                           
 www.Ulta.com

www.Nyxcosmetics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment