Sunday Brunch

April 13, 2014

Sunday Coffee 

Happy Sunday Guys! Hope you are having a nice calm and relaxing day! 
Well I wanted to share the Part's of my outfit in this Picture! I just pulled this outfit together to go with the warm and humid temps outside! But still it's April and i'm quite not ready yet for short's but they will be making an appearance probably by mid May! Anyway's I hope everyone is having a great relaxing Sunday! I will be doing this week probably a Ipsy bag review and some DIY stuff! 
Lot's of Love!
Victoria


Shoes- New York and Company 
Jeans- American Eagle in the cut "Skinny" www.americaneagleoutfiters.com 
Shirt- Forever 21 www.Forever21.com
Watch- Michael Kors in Gold  
Sunglasses- Prada  
Clutch- Michael Kors    www.michaelkors.com

No comments:

Post a Comment