Black and White featuring Patches Fox

June 24, 2014

The always go to look for me in the summer is white shirts and black shorts or a cropped pant. Well for this day it was no exception, throw on some easy and simple accessories and grab your oversized sunglasses and you're perfect! I just really love the way the combination of black and white it says simple and elegant dressed up or dressed down.

This day I had to take the dog to the vet so I decided to let him make a cameo on Coffee and a Blonde. 
He was really enjoying his water from Starbucks by the end of the summer I will get him a puppuccino, don't you worry!!! Below I posted some pictures of my day including the smashing picture my mother took of me holding the dog going to the bathroom...so pretty right??? Anyway hope you all are having a wonderful sunny and beautiful Tuesday!
xoxo,
                     Victoria









Shop the look
Pants- Forever 21
Top- Forever 21
Sunglasses- Prada
Shoes- Target 
Purse- Chanel 
Bracelets- Sabika and Alex and Ani 


2 comments: