Cool and chic and Don Quixote

June 16, 2014













Hi Guy's and happy Monday hope you all are having a good monday so far! Over the weekend I attended one of my good friend's Ballet for Don Quixote it was so good and she did a wonderful job. I decided to share with you guy's what I wore to the show. It was a mix of cool and comfortable but still very stylish. It felt so good to wear this dress again total summer dress. I absolutely love the back of this dress it's so simple but yet just enough. I hope everyone had a good weekend and a good father's day! TTYL
                                   xoxo,
                                           Victoria 
Shoes - Old Navy 
Bag - Lucky Brand
Watch - Michael Kors
Bangles - Old Navy  
Nails - OPI Shellac California Collection and earrings are Sabika classic collection !



No comments:

Post a Comment