Easy, Breezy, weekend look

June 23, 2014














Hi guys and happy Monday, hope everyone had a sunny and wonderful weekend. Today on Coffee and a blonde I decided to go and pull a look together that I wore over the weekend. I love love love these shorts they are so comfortable and just fun to dress up or dress down. They also fit really nice not too tight or exposing anything I don't want showing. The best part these were a Tj Maxx buy , YES originally they were $40.00 and I got them for $12.00 that's a deal. I hope that everyone is having a great monday so far and continues to have a great monday!!
                                          xoxo,
                                              Victoria

Shop the look......
Shirt- Forever21
Pants- Tj Maxx
Necklace- "V" from Cwonder 
Wrap bracelet- from local store
Gem Bracelet- Sabika 
Shoes-  Bakers 
Sunglasses- Prada


No comments:

Post a Comment