Let's talk about Summer Whites!

June 26, 2014

Okay guys, the hottest thing heating up this summer has to be the white on white trend. Yes, I have written about it in my school newspaper and saw it in many magazines and even have tried to work the trend. But today on coffee and and a blonde i'm going in depth with this trend, so grab your coffee or tea and let's get started shall we. 

The cool thing about this trend is that you can wear it whole way up till Labor day, in many different ways. One way you can wear all white from head to toe this trend is a bold on my part but also was seen on Atlantic- Pacific  and I may have died and went to fashion heaven. Two you always can go and break up this trend what i'm saying is a white dress white shoes and like a grey cardigan or even a brown little bag. This way is settle but still attempting to rock this popular trend. Three is the boldest and probably my fav, that is the white with huge pops of color. When I did this trend I added in a bright orange clutch and a chunky necklace to pull it all together!

So Gals remember any time you want to try and rock this trend this summer remember three way's to do it. Hope you all are having a wonderful Thursday! 
xoxo,
                      Victoria  












No comments:

Post a Comment