Summer Whites meets Pop of Color

June 17, 2014











Hi Guys and happy Tuesday, hope you day so far is a good one. Today's post is all about how I took a cute little White dress, and dressed it up with pops of color. I love wearing white dresses in the summer they are so fresh and can be a huge staple piece to anyone's closet. I today decided t wear the white dress, however I dressed it up with pop's of color the necklace and the clutch that I paired with it. These accessories have tiny details to them that I think helps to pull the look all together. I'm all about color right now, especially for summer. What would you add to a simple white dress to make it pop????
xoxo,
                  Victoria 

 



2 comments:

  1. This dress is so cute on you!! And I LOVE the pops of color! Perfect summer look! XO

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete