Teenage girl's guide to a casual summer day

June 20, 2014

Happy Friday guys another week done and a new weekend here. Today on coffee and a blonde we are talking about the everyday casual look that I wear. Being that I only am still in highschool and do work 3 days a week I usually am prone to wearing this look when i'm  am off and running errands. I always like to wear all my cloths and not focus on the one area of my closet, what I mean is the "play cloths" like I would call them. So this outfit below is actually what I would wear on the days im off going to have lunch or running errands. I hope you all are having a fabulous day today! As always thank you so much for reading and have a good rest of your friday!!!!
                                              xoxo,
                                                        Victoria
Shoes- Target
Shirt- Forever 21 essential tee
Purse- Rebecca Minkoff "mini mac"
Pants- jcp in the cut "boyfriend chino crop"
Necklace- "V" from C wonder
  

No comments:

Post a Comment