Oh America!

July 3, 2014






Happy Thursday friend's hope you all are having a great sunny day! Today this is outfit is focused on the necklace I have on, recently I bought this from the Loft and I may have died. Not literally but it is just so beautiful and the color blue is even more beautiful. Not to mention this gem is on sale, I got this beaut for 12 bucks. Can we say super deal, it made my day pretty much. Nothing I love more than a really good deal and not having to pay full price.

Anyway it didn't come to me until I took another look that I was sporting our great nation's color's. How adorbs I thought but since Independence Day is here tomorrow why not post this. 

I hope all you are having a great thursday so far!
xoxo,
                Victoria 


Shop the look.....

Shirt- Tj maxx
Shoes- My mom's 
Bracelets- Sabika, Wrap bracelet local boutique and skull bracelet 
Sunglasses- Loft 
Necklace- Loft 
               
                



No comments:

Post a Comment