The best time of the year: Nordstrom sale

July 18, 2014

It may be the best time of the year, and the best time to go out and buy your fav brands for huge reductions. Originally I attended my first Nordstrom Anniversary sale with my boyfriends mom. Since then I have been sold and die over this sale! Below I posted some of my favorites during this sale! Hope you all are having a great day and happy friday!!!!!
       xoxo,
             Victoria 
 
'play hooky' iphone 5 & 5s caseCLARISONIC 'The Oasis Collection - Mia 2' St. Tropez Sonic Skin Cleansing System ($221 Value)'Erin - Nordy Girl' Leather Pouch'Large Jet Set' Multifunction Travel Tote (Nordstrom Exclusive)                     'Zachary' Cutout Ankle Cuff Suede Pump (Women)'Tory Split T' Logo Leather Wrap Bracelet (Nordstrom Exclusive)
                           'New Jeanne 2' Print Silk Wrap Dress



 

No comments:

Post a Comment