Happy Birthday Lexi!

August 25, 2014






I added some garden charm with these adorable mason jars
and then paper straws and homemade pink lemonade 



This was one thing I really wanted to make it took  me about 2 hours to make
 two of these but I love how they turned out! 

Hi everyone happy monday and a very happy back to school for me. Ugh anyway on friday I went and hosted a Birthday party for one of my very good friends it was a surprise to her and the whole theme was "garden party" I got some huge inspiration from pinterest thank you god for that website of inspiration! Anyway doll's I hope you all are having a fabulous Monday! Hopefully a much better monday than I am having going back to school ughhhh!
                                                         xoxo,
                                                                  Victoria

Check out my Pinterest....

No comments:

Post a Comment