Wednesday coffee: Fall boots

August 20, 2014

Shop my favorite places for fall boots!
Macys
Nordstrom
Piperlime
DSW
Dillards 

With fall approaching us so very fast it's time to start focusing on all the new trends and how to pull those into our personal everyday style. Fall is my favorite time of year I love wearing boots and heavy knits all you need to add is a starbucks salted caramel which comes back in september (can we take a moment to celebrate)!
  But with all seriousness I made this post to show some styles that i'm really digging for fall, I know distressed leather and the traditional horse riding boot is really popular with my generation (18 and college student). But if you look at those adorable peep toe Steve madden booties over in the fat left which are available on Piperlime right now for a steal of $100. Another thing I am really loving is the Hunter Rain boots at first I wasn't too sure if these were going to be something that I would actually wear. But after seeing that Pink Peonies had about 5 pairs, and then saw them in some lookbooks I re thought the whole rain boot thing. As for my last favorite trend it has to be the whole Eggplant purple color, it's a great fall color I love it end of story period. What are some of your favorite boot trends for fall??

     As always thank you so much for taking time out to read this. I hope you all are having a fabulous day so far!
       xoxo,
                Victoria

1 comment:

  1. Trending now fall footwear love it !
    Xo Miss Erin
    See what have to say at :
    www.misserinsays.com

    ReplyDelete