Fall Wear

September 25, 2014






Hi Everyone,
In honor of the first week of fall I felt that I had to bust out some cool fall look, here in PA it's starting to get extremely cold very fast. Safe to say it's time to put away the shorts and flipflops, at least I can say its time. But I absolutely am loving this suit jacket thats cut out into a vest it's so perfect and you can layer or just wear it like I did. This day it was freezing but yet I wanted to try to look chic and simple for school. Hope I achieve that look I was going for? Anyway I hope you all are having a Fabulous day so far! 
xoxo,
         Victoria 

Shop this Post:

Jeans- American Eagle 
Top- American eagle (old)
Shoes- Target
Vest- Target 
Necklace- Vintage 
Bracelets- Michael Kors, Sabika, local boutique
Lips- "Mink" from Revlon 
Starbucks Drink- Salted Caramel Mocha fat free......my fav!!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment