Wednesday Coffee: Knits

September 24, 2014

Hello Friends and happy Wednesday and more importantly let's welcome back Wednesday Coffee, yay!!
Sooo yesterday being the first official day of fall I had to take time out to make a wednesday coffee with some Knits. When I think of fall not only do I think of boots but also knits. I adore Knits they are a simple and something that truly never gets old. With that being said these are a few of my favorites that I found from the web. As always I hope you all are having a fabulous day! 
xoxo,
         Victoria

Shop my favorites:

                                             


1 comment:

  1. There are some great picks here. My favorite is the corded navy knit.

    Xo Miss Erin
    See what I have to say at:
    www.misserinsays.com

    ReplyDelete