My Fall makeup must haves!

September 22, 2014



Happy Tuesday gorgeous people in honor of fall beginning yesterday I thought it was time to pull together some of my favorites for fall beauty. I love fall and I really love these products more than anything!

Products Shown:

Nyx- concealer I am the shade "porcelain
Clinique- moisturizing surge intense cream
Urban Decay- Perversion mascara (literally my favorite thing right now)
Revlon Lipstick- in the shade "mink"( total obsession right now)
Clarisonic- This thing is a must HAVE you need this for fall and winter
Herbal Essence dry shampoo- this stuff is probably my second favorite my first being "Psssst"
Mongongo Lip Balm- this stuff is great I recieved it in a Ipsy bag and it's been love since then
Vaseline Intensive Care- I have uber dry skin so this stuff is the bomb my grandma recommended this for me and oh boy I am so happy she did!

 As always I thank you oh so very much for taking the time out to read this I hope you all are having a fabulous and wonderful tuesday so far!
                                                              xoxo,
                                                                      Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment