Transitioning into fall!

September 7, 2014








           Happy monday everyone, hope you all are having a good start to your week. I am currently LOVING these awesome pants I have on from H&M they are just so cute and so comfy. I have worn them about 5 times since purchasing them 3 weeks ago. Transitioning into fall is kinda hard september is that month for some of us is hard it's still warm but its still in a way getting colder. We can wear shorts but we feel like we should be maybe throwing those to the back of the closet. It's still nice out and we don't really want to get into the darker colors of fall. I feel ya, it's so hard transitioning into fall just like its hard transitioning into spring.  
          For this day I really was feeling black with a pop of color which happened to be my heels. Even though it wasn't a huge over popular pop of color it still was something the shoes had silver black , grey and pink, what a mouthful haha. But By wearing all black the shoes helped to pull the whole entire thing together,and make it look clean and I think sophisticated. As always I thank you oh so very much for reading and I hope you all are having an chic and wonderful monday!!! 
xoxo,
       Victoria 


Shop this post:
Shoes: lauren conrad 
Pants: H&M 
Top: American Eagle (old) Similar here
sunglasses: Sunglass hut 
Bag: Chanel 
Long Necklace: Local boutique
Bracelets: Bijuju 


No comments:

Post a Comment