Better late than never: December Favorites

December 30, 2014


I'm so not into waiting 7 years for my nail polish to dry, it's not a fun task.
With the luck I have I ruin them!

Mia 2 is the best thing since slice bread!

I Use this usually 2 times a night to really clean my face, I have seen insane
results with this beauty tool!

Lovin my new set up!!!

I read about this product on The Coveteur saying that it would help with the
frizz and flyaways that winter brings. Yes, I can say it does everything it says
I use it when I give myself a Blowout! 

Dry Bar is my obsession and this product is one that I love more than anything!
Pricey But so worth it! Plus the smell is bomb!

A thicker more hardcore moisturizer I always had a love for it, this product does everything it says it does, and doesn't skip a beat  
Ipsy set me this and at first I wasn't sure if I actually would like it and I can say that I do!

Can I just say how much I adore the Dry Bar's Products!!!! Perfect set of products 

I am so obsessed with these products to battle the cold and odd weather conditions of Pennsylvania! Without these products I wouldnt be Lost but I definitely would not know what to do with myself. So these products below are my current December favs in beauty! What are your favs and rituals you have right now for this cold crappy season? Anyway, have a wonderful day Guys and happy Tuesday!!!!
                               xoxo,
                                     Victoria
Shop This Post!
Clarisonic
DryBar
First Aid Beauty
Oscar Blandi
Insta Dry

1 comment:

  1. Lord knows we need a full line of products to help us beat the dry, cold winters! I have been meaning to invest in the Clairsonic for so long, but have yet to pull the trigger. Looks like 2015 is the year! :) XO

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete