Hunter's (my current obsession)

December 31, 2014














 If anyone asked me over the last couple of months what was one thing that I really really wanted! I would say Hunter Rain Boots! One because they are oh soo soo british and I absolutely love that feel! But also they looked so comfy and just an easy on the go outfit maker! (totally a weird way of describing it). But then my  absolutely huge obsession with pinterest I started to become even more obsessed! I would sit around and pin and pin looks with the trademark boots! Truth I think rubber boots are making a huge return and I could not love it more! Below are some links to some great places for inspiration when it comes to all things Hunter! Hope you all have a fabulous New Year, be safe and Ill see you all next year! Lots and Lot's of Love!!!!
                                                 xoxo,
                                                          Victoria
More Hunter Inspiration!
 Link to Hunter's Pinterest Board 
Nordstrom 
Hunter 

Shop This Post 
Pants
Sweater 
Scarf
Boots 
Rings 
Monogrammed ring 
Watch 
Bag

2 comments:

  1. I am dying for a pair of Hunter rain boots! You lucky girl!

    Meg
    MegLovesIt.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them so much, and they are so incredibly comfy! You need a pair in your life they will totally change your life haha!

    ReplyDelete