Monogrammed everything: Wednesday Coffee

January 7, 2015





Today on the blog we are talking about Monograms and everything about them! I think any girl is a sucker for a good monogram, I know I am! This year I felt like I got way more into The whole Monogram phase. and the people around me are starting to get into it too! Below I made a little collage showing some of my obsessions and some of my monogrammed things, and wishes! I even had a slight obsession and made my Halloween Pumpkin my initials. Can we say obsessed???? Are you guy's monogrammed obsessed too? Comment below!  As always I hope you all are having a great day! thanks so much for reading and happy Wednesday Gem's!!!
                                     xoxo,
                                             Victoria
Oh and can we talk about up in the far Left Olivia's Burberry Monogrammed throw I am beyond obsessed with it!
                                                       
Obsession for all things Monogrammed!!!!
Marley Lilly 

No comments:

Post a Comment