Oversized Knit and Kate Spade

January 19, 2015














Happy Monday guys, I hope that you all had a wonderful and fabulous weekend! Today on the blog I decided to style and the oversized sweater. I love this type of sweater for so many reasons, one its a heavier type of sweater so it keeps you super warm. Two its a really easy to style into your everyday wardrobe. I wanted to look a little more put together so I added a nice grey and gold hardware belt to make it look more presentable for where I was going! This was also the first time I decided to throw on a grey pair of tights which was a really fun thing to do. I usually get pretty fearful of coloured tights, or tights that aren't black. This was a fun look to just throw on and go! Finally, warmer here so I can wear some cute layered looks! 
Happy Monday guys and a very happy Martin Luther King day! 
xo, Victoria 
Shop The Post 
Ring 
Shoes ( half off right now at target)


8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I really am in love with how warm and durable it is! Probably one of my Favorite things helping me survive through this winter! Have a fabulous day love!
      xo, Victoria

      Delete
  2. I love that you belted the sweater - such a great touch to the outfit!! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! Have a great day!
      xo, Victoria

      Delete
  3. Hello sweetie, I want to invite you to join my giveaway, you can win a lovely necklace! :) I hope you join and I hope you win, good luck! By the way Love this post!

    Fashion gets Fierce Giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love how you styled the sweater!

    xx danielle // shades of danielle // bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Have a great day!
      xo, Victoria

      Delete
  5. I love your oversized sweater ! Great styling!!
    Red Reticule

    ReplyDelete