Recycled Houndstooth Blazer

January 23, 2015





Happy Friday Everyone!!! Nothing I love more in life than recyling things in my wardrobe. The main focolpiece of this outfit has to be the blazer. I bought this piece about 6 years ago on supersale at Forever21, I probably only spent 5 bucks but it needed some serious attention. Luckily I have been blessed with an amzing grandmother who took it home and hemmed it and made it new and improved. So flash foward to 6 years later, searching through my closet. I found this little black number and decided to take it out for a stylish spin. And I ended up pulling this little look together, I couldnt love it more! What's one of you recyled pieces in your closet? Have a fabulous weekend! 
xoxo, Victoria  

Ps. I had to show off my little cup of coffee, I found the greatest little coffee shop!
Shop This Post 
Jeans
shoes ( on supersale right now)
Sweater 
Neaklace ( on my wednesday coffee post)



12 comments:

  1. You look so chic! Gorgeous blazer, your grandmother did a great job x
    eleanor's adventures // UK Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! thank you so much for stopping by!
      Have a fab weekend!
      xo, Victoria

      Delete
  2. That blazer is adorable! those booties are also the perfect black bootie - love them!

    xoxo

    Kaley

    My Closet Life Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thank you so much! I love those booties I got them from Target they are on super sale!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish my grandma was here to whip some of my clothes into shape! I have a few items like this blazer; they don't fit exactly right so I've just been hoarding them for forever.

    Another Beautiful Thing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the same problem! It's amazing how just a nice hem can change the whole image of the look! Have a fabulous Sunday thanks for reading love!

      Delete
  5. So nice having a grandma who sews! Ah! So cute :)

    xx
    http://www.coralandcharm.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know its kinda a huge blessing I really love it! Hope you're having a fabulous Sunday, thanks for reading doll!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Thank you for reading, hope your having a fabulous day doll!

      Delete
  7. What a sweet grandmother! :) You look stunning! I love your blazer and that necklace is so pretty!

    lovejoanna.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! I love this necklace haha gram got that for me too for Xmas! Thanks for reading love!

      Delete