Wednesday Coffee: Statement Necklaces

January 21, 2015

Happy Coffee Wednesday everyone! Today on the blog we are showing off some gorgeous neck pieces! I can say that all women are suckers for a good statement piece.(I know that I am) These definitely do the trick, I searched high and low and went to some of my favorite go-to places for these pieces! And the best part is some of these pieces are actually on clearance right now for some pretty good prices, can we say deal! Hope you all are having a fabulous day!
xo, Victoria

Shop This Post 
Starting from Left across then down right across
Jcrew (on sale)
Kendra Scoot
Baublebar
Baublebar
Baublebar
Kate Spade

4 comments:

  1. Love a statement necklace, these are lovely! <3

    I have a new post on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love statement necklaces! They are my fav!
      Thanks for reading! xo, Victoria

      Delete
  2. Love necklace!! Amazing all this.
    Kisses from Spain.
    Xoxo, P.

    My Showroom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thanks so much! Thanks for stopping by!
    Have a fabulous day doll!
    xo, victoria

    ReplyDelete