Weekend Roundup!

January 26, 2015

Happy Monday loves! I hope you all are having a wonderful start to the week! Today I am doing a little weekend roundup! This past weekend was a full schedule! I took yet another college tour, this time it was Kent State University! Absolutely in love with the campus the people and the life. But also we got some serious snow here on the East coast, so why not go out and model in the snow? Fresh fluffy snow is just so beyond gorgeous, I love when it just sits in the trees! Winter is a beautiful time of the year, but I am starting to get ready for some warmer weather! Okay and I was craving a doughnut so I got one and took a cool pic with it! What was your weekend round-up, I would love to know!
xo, Victoria
Kent State's fashion school! What a beautiful school! 
The cutiest Starbucks I have ever been too!
I've been living in these boots for about a solid month!





12 comments:

  1. I loved Kansas State when I visited before making my decision. Your doughnut looks great! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog.

    Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  2. college picking is really draining! Haha and thank you I was very excited to have that doughnut! Have a fabulous night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the layering! Such a cozy winter look - you look great in that hat!
    -Tatiana
    We Shop in Heels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Layering is a must for me in the winter! thank you for reading!
      xo, Victoria
      www.coffeeandablonde.blogspot.com

      Delete
  4. i love a sweater with an elbow patch :)

    -Andréa

    VA DARLING

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! I got it on super sale at jcrew back in the fall!
      Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  5. I love your red coat! So pretty on you :)

    By the way, I am giving away $25 gift card to The Mint Julep Boutique! I’d love if you can send your entries!

    Abby
    Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! And thank you for letting me know about your giveaway! I entered! Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. I love your red coat! So pretty on you :)

    By the way, I am giving away $25 gift card to The Mint Julep Boutique! I’d love if you can send your entries!

    Abby
    Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute layered look! I love your sweater with the elbow patches and those green hunters!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  8. Such a cute layered look! I love your sweater with the elbow patches and those green hunters!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete