50 Shades of Pink

February 11, 2015

Happy Wednesday everyone, today is the begging of my valentines day themed posts. I am not a huge romantic for valentines day. But I do enjoy getting into the holiday by making sweet treats and putting up sweet decorations. However, I am a huge sucker for shades of pinks, and that we are approaching the holiday. I thought that it is only necessary to do a valentines day makeup post. I love pink, I find it to be a great transition color for spring. And in February we are really pushing for spring at least I can say I am!
xo, Victoria 
1/2/3/4/5

10 comments:

  1. Love these products, I really want to try that hot pink NYX lipstick!

    lovejoanna.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just got it and I'm surprisingly in love with it! You will probably love it too, thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. So pretty! Loving all the pink shades!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much Shannon! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. NYX has some of the best lip products! Going to have to try out this shade of pink...looks pretty!

    Shannon
    Clothes & Quotes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore nyx products! And this color is fantastic!!! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. those are pretty pink cosmetics!!! :D awesome!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!!! I love pink cosmetics

      Delete
  5. I'm loving these! The Nyx lipstick is wonderful. The shade is amazing.

    TRENDGALORE
    BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love the shade its so complementing and soft!

      Delete