Keepin It stylish at the gym

February 23, 2015

Its no secret I tend to uber non stylish when I go to the gym. I usually rock the yoga pants and old school tee shirts that I should have threw out years ago. The older I get the wiser I am getting with my style at the gym. I now am investing in nice gym clothes and nicer tee shirts. However, I am not that type of girl who goes to the gym with hair and makeup all done. Also, it explains why I didn't take any pics with me in my gym clothes because I kinda looked like death! In this post today I share some of my ideas and necessities for the gym! What are some of your tips for when going to the gym!? Have a fab Monday guys!!!!
xo, Victoria

Ps. Any recommendations for new tennis shoes! I'm in desperate need of a a new pair
My biggest tip when going to the gym is to wear a different pair
of shoes to the gym. This helps to not
ruin your expensive Tennis shoes! 
  • During the colder months I always throw on a nice knit scarf 
  • I also never forget headphones so I can listen to music and or watch the news! 
  • I am recently now getting into bringing a tote to the gym to carry my water or keys. 
  • A nice zip up is perfect for me because Its not too heavy but just perfect


Great places to get your style on at the gym:
New balance ( they have the best workout pants)  


4 comments:

  1. I need to get back in the gym!

    http://coralandcharm.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so hard to motivate myself to go. I feel you girl. thanks for stopping by!
      xo

      Delete
  2. Great ideas to stay pulled together!

    Heidi
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! thanks for stopping by!
      xo

      Delete