Powder Pink Scandal Coat

February 6, 2015










If nobody already knows this about me so far. I am really loving powder pink coat from the scandal collection by the Limited, the new spring collection is coming February 14th! I was beyond in love with the collection and knew I had to get my hands on a piece. The result was this fabulous coat. It is beyond warm and can be dressed up or down. Earlier this week on the blog I posted a picture with the coat dressed up. Today was a more casual day, but I still tried to keep it dressy. I love this sweater that I wore under, so incredibly warm and is a part of the Loft Loungewear collection. We really need warmer weather to come our way here at home, today it was 4 outside. Spring please come soon!!! Have a fabulous weekend, and see you on Monday!
xo, Victoria
Shoes - Target 
Sunglasses - Prada 
Bag- Michael kors 

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous coat, the pink is so pretty and really suits you! <3

    I have a new outfit post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Love when you stop by and read!

      Delete
  2. What a cute look! The sunglasses gives it a bit of Hollywood vibe :) I really like your hair style!

    /Cindi

    www.cherriesandsunflowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That coat is beyond adorable! Loving the color!
    xx,
    Ashley | Raspberry Glow

    ReplyDelete