Printed Prim and Larkin Dress

February 2, 2015













 Happy Monday guys! Hope you all had a fabulous weekend! Also, I hope you all have recovered from the excitement of Super Bowl! Let me tell you I loved watching Katy Perry! But anyway today on the blog I did a little outfit with this fabulous Piperlime dress! I love this dress, I was able to purchase it on super sale and I do own a couple pieces from Prim and Larkin. I love the structure of this dress, I previously wore it back in December to a wedding and decided to revamp it into something I could wear in a more casual setting.
I've also been loving my powder pink coat from the Limited, when I saw that Scandal was doing a collection. I knew, I had to have one piece from this collection. We have been having some warmer days recently here at home and it couldn't be more fantastic. This is the first post that I didn't freeze to death!
                                                              Have a fabulous day guys!
                                                                            xo,Victoria


18 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I also loved Katy Perry performance))
    I'm a sucker for flare dresses, this one looks so great on you and that coat is something special I must say!

    Tanya
    www.stripesnvibes.com
    BlogLovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this one its really complementing and comfortable! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Loving the dress! The pattern is so pretty and your coat is the perfect layering piece!


    Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you so much! I love the pattern on this dress its so fun!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Loving the print on that dress! This is such a feminine and pretty outfit...gorgeous!

    Shannon
    Clothes & Quotes

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous and I love the pink coat, it's so pretty! <3

    I have a new post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I loved the post yesterday! so adorable

      Delete
  7. you look gorgeous

    Shalay,
    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  8. Hello Dear <3 Great post ! Your blog is awesome :)
    Do You want to follow each other ? :)
    http://kasjaa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I would love to follow you!

      Delete