Wednesday Coffee: Sandals

February 25, 2015



















I know that it's probably hard to imagine that it's going to be warm soon. Let alone that we will be wearing sun dresses and sandals soon. As I sit in my house writing this post it is snowing like crazy. I think its safe to say its time for spring to come our way, and for us to all go get our hot pink pedis! At least I can say I am ready....
So today on the blog we are talking Sandals and some of my current obsessions. I mean can we just look at those gemed Kate Spades! Gorgeous!!!! When pulling this post together I spent the majority of the time dreaming of wearing these. But we kinda aren't there in pa yet, with the whole warm weather. We really aren't out of the boots yet! But all I can say is I'm reading to pull out my Jack Rodgers and strut my stuff!
Happy Wednesday Loves!
xo,Victoria
Shop some great sites for fab shoes 
Nordstrom Sandals
Piperlime Sandals 
Just fab Sandals 





No comments:

Post a Comment