Wednesday Coffee: Valentines Day

February 4, 2015

Happy Wednesday Guys! Today I threw together a little valentines day inspired board. Valentines day is fastly approaching us. This is  a little idea board for the special someone in your life. I am really obsessed with the Kate Spade valentines day things. Also really loving Wildflower cases for valentines day! Sephora is also another great destination for valentines day things! I just love Valentines day, its such a fun holiday! Have a great Wednesday guys!
xo, Victoria 

6 comments:

  1. Great finds, love Clarisonic it really does work miracles!

    Tanya
    www.stripesnvibes.com
    BlogLovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a huge lover of my Clarisonic! I love how adorable this one is! thanks for stopping by

      Delete
  2. Great valentines gifts, I love the Prada perfume x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love the smell of the perfume!

      Delete
  3. That little clutch is adorable and I'm loving the heart detail on the pump. Great picks!

    Shannon
    Clothes & Quotes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Kate spade is fantastic with valentines day

      Delete