Currently Feeling.....

March 11, 2015

Is it just me but with the change of the season brings new friends? What I mean is old favorite products of mine or fav jewelry seem to re- appear and make appearances in spring and summer outfits. But also I have some new besties! I am so beyond in love with my tote below I received for Valentines Day, literally have been carrying it everywhere! With spring being about a week in half, away it makes me so excited to be bringing out all these new friends! Keep reading below for more info on some things I have been currently feeling! Happy Wednesday friends!
xoxo, Victoria

The return of a bb Cream is like seeing the light at the end of the tunnel!
Currently loving this one above has a SPF and goes on
fantastic!
Necklace- Jcrew(old)
Lip and BB- Target beauty! 
NEW Love! I have had these shoes forever and just rekindled the love for them
I cant wait to wear them this spring! They are made out of
candy wrappers from other countries 

Currently have been loving my Michael Kors watch ive had it for years and
just really started wearing it again. and that Jcrew bracelet is my fav!
New friend! Love love my new Kate Spade planner I got it in the larger
size so I can do more and see more! I recommend to everyone who
want to be organized!
Possibly one of my favorite things recently!!!! So much fun and so spacious
Favorite thing ever! 

16 comments:

  1. Great post!

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Wednesday, darling! Such amazing pics! Thanks for sharing!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.whatwouldvwear.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much! Thanks for reading!
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. That bag is super cute and such a fabulous gift! I also really love those fun and unique shoes!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much Rebecca! Thank for reading!
      xoxo

      Delete
  4. I really like your favourites, especially that watch from MK, it's so classy :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank so much girl! Thanks for reading!
      xoxo

      Delete
  5. I love when you refall in love with pieces you already own!

    Abby
    www.champagneplans.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a fabulous feeling! Thanks so much for reading!
      xoxo

      Delete
  6. Those shoes are AMAZING! So fun that you have found a love for them again!! Happy Thursday!

    xo, Rachel
    www.ablondesmoment.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much! I know they literally make me so happy! Thanks for reading!
      xoxo

      Delete
  7. Currently feeling that totes bag! So adorable!

    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww thanks girl! I know I am beyond obsessed with it so cute and so spacious! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete