New Things coming - A peek into my Photoshoot!

March 6, 2015


At the beginning of the year, I made one huge goal for myself and for Coffee and a Blonde. I wanted to revamp my site more by changing the pictures and updating the look of my blog. I finally got to it, I asked an upcoming photographer in my area to (she also is a family member) to do these photos! Take a look below to see some of my favs from this shoot! I can't stop loving these photos, I feel like its a great place for my blog right now and so these are to celebrate the place I'm in! Wishing you all a very happy weekend end, and try to stay warm! 
xoxo, Victoria 













14 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this, hun! So springy and chic! Makes me smile!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.whatwouldvwear.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you so much! I am beyond in love with it!
      Have a fabulous weekend!
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. These pictures are gorgeous! You girls did a wonderful job! Loving the floral skirt with the denim top...such a great combo. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    Shannon
    Clothes & Quotes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! I love that skirt I got it for 20 bucks from Piperlime! Its my fav! thanks for stopping by have a fabulous weekend!
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. They look amazing :) Super cute!

    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Jessica! Have a fabulous weekend!
      xoxo

      Delete
  4. What a gorgeous floral skirt you have on, love the pleats on it too! Have a great weekend! :) xo~ Lena
    www.felinecreatures.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! Its one of my favorite skirts! Have a fabulous weekend!
      xoxo

      Delete
  5. Stunning, STUNNING photos! Good luck with everything new on the blog too. Excited to see & read more!

    XO naomi @ Naomi in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much!! Thanks always for stopping by to read!
      xoxo

      Delete
  6. Loving your green hunter boots! xx

    http://www.flauntandcenter.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! have a fabulous weekend!
      xoxo

      Delete
  7. I really like your photos, dear, you look so pretty in both outfits and you have beautiful jewelry :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much love! Thanks so much for the sweet comments! Have a fabulous day!
      xoxo

      Delete