Polka Dot Fever!

March 9, 2015


Happy Monday everyone, hope you all had a fabulous weekend! Finally, we have some warm weather here in Pa ( thank god)! But today on the blog, we are showing off some polka dots. To, me Polka dot's represent that almost spring vibe and that makes me beyond happy. I've owned this top for quite a long time now and yet it has become a huge staple to my wardrobe (thanks forever21). But even the gold button detailing on it gives it the option to be dressy or casual, and don't we need that in all our closet? I completed this look by adding some berry accents and I love it! Perfect for a transition into spring!
Have a fabulous Monday dolls!
xoxo, Victoria





One of my Favorite shots! 

16 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! I love your blouse! Polka dot is so chic and feminine!
    Obsessed Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. `Thank you so much! I have a tad obsession with polka dots! Thanks so much for stopping by! xoxo

      Delete
  2. You look amazing in this classy outfit, I love your polka dot blouse, it's so chic :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much! It's such a fun blouse!
      Thanks always for reading! xoxo

      Delete
  3. That polka dot blouse is so fun - such a great pop to your outfit!

    Abby
    www.champagneplans.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Abby! Thanks for stopping by! xoxo

      Delete
  4. Love the polka dots with the red heels, and hooray for some warmer weather! I think the whole country is breathing a collective sigh of relief.

    Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Amy! It literally was so great being able to wear some color finally! xoxo!

      Delete
  5. Loving the polka dots here, such a fun combo!!

    XO Courtney
    www.colormecourtney.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Courtney! Thanks for stopping by! xoxo

      Delete
  6. I love polka!! These polka touches make for an adorable outfit. Also, love your shoes and coat :)

    By the way, I have a new style post on the blog. I'd love for you to check it out: http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I had fun with this outfit definitely! Thanks for stopping by!
      xoxo

      Delete
  7. Love your coat and blouse! Beautiful! :)

    www.simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! love your blog! xoxo

      Delete
  8. You are so gorgeous and I love this outfit with the little punch of red added to it!



    http://the-party-dress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much girl! Thanks for stopping by!
      xoxo

      Delete