Recycle, Recycle!

March 19, 2015

Happy Thursday everyone! Today I wanted to show off a look with my Tom wedges! I love these things I wear them everywhere and pretty much to anything. (except the gym of course) Throughout the day I wore this little number, but when it came time to shoot the pictures I swapped out my Hunter boots for my wedges and added my Rebecca Bag and an old friend from last weeks look Feather Frenzy . Surprisingly I was in love with the end result. This dress was easily able to be turned from a day to night number, how fabulous, right? I recently have been rekindling old flames with old clothes, as you all know. It's such a fabulous feeling knowing that I can recycle things in my wardrobe! Happy Thursday Dolls!
xoxo,Victoria








shoes/socks/ dress (old)/ neaklace (vintage)/Bag

12 comments:

  1. I have a love hate with Tom wedges! I buy my size going down because they stretch but they always seem to stretch too much!! The outfit is super cute :)

    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel ya, I have the flats and they stretch like crazy! I wonder if we could possibly wash them I know they are machine washable! Thanks for the Kind words Jessica! Love your blog!
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. love the way you belted that vest!!! gorgeous outfit, dear! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much sweets! Thanks fo reading!
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. You look amazing in this outfit, I love your dress, it has pretty color and I like how you styled it :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! Thanks always for reading!
      xoxo

      Delete
  4. Love how you styled this outfit, the colors combination is just perfect!
    Happy weekend!

    Tanya
    www.stripesnvibes.com
    BlogLovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Tanya! I love the color of the dress its so playful and just feminine
      xoxo

      Delete
  5. Love vests, I just need to learn how to work and style them. Love how you wear this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm kinda new to it but I love doing it! Thanks for stopping by!
      xoxo

      Delete
  6. I love this best! Such a versatile piece.

    Heidi
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I literally can wear it with everything and is such a staple piece
      xoxo

      Delete