Trenchin It

March 30, 2015

When weekends come around my wardrobe usually takes a huge turn. Recently I have been loving trench coats. I have had many throughout the years and in so many colors and different styles.This day I decided to change out the belt that came with this coat. It was a super chilly day here at home so last minute I threw on a nice little thick scarf Adore this scarf, I have worn it many times in previous posts. I wanted to wear something springy but also be able to stay warm and cozy. I think I kinda accomplished it, take a look below! Hope you all are having a fabulous Monday! Thanks for reading!
xoxo,Victoria






8 comments:

  1. LOVE HOW YOU PAIRED YOUR TRENCH WITH THIS GREAT SCARF!

    HTTP://WWW.RACHELDINH.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that necklace! Trench coats are such a utility and style staples! Great cover ups for Spring! :)
    http://tickleyourvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Trenches are so fabulous I love them so much! Thanks so much for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I love trenches! What an amazing staple :)

    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trenches are just so fabulous! thanks so much for reading! xoxo

      Delete
  4. nailed it! I love the scarf, the belted trench look and even the jewelry is perfect!
    Xo
    Jeanie
    www.thefashionlotus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I know I love the look of the belted trench! thanks so much for stopping by xoxo

      Delete