Weekend Wear

March 16, 2015

Happy Monday friends! Hope you all had a restful and fun weekend! Today on the blog I wanted to show you a little weekend inspired look! since spring is just around the corner and the sun is shining today! I decided to just do that and shoot some pictures for you guys! Below I am wearing and modeling my favs, one being my tiramisu latte and the other being my Jcrew factory rubber flats.This time of year is my favorite for dressing we can still layer up but can also show off some color pieces like I did here.I thought this look was simple and to the point perfect for running around doing errands. I hope you all are able to beat the Monday blues and have an amazing Monday! 
xoxo, Victoria 








20 comments:

  1. Such a great casual look! These flats are adorable!

    Heidi
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much Heidi, and thank you! I love love the color of them!
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. so cute! Looks like you are ready to conquer the day!

    http://www.racheldinh.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks so much Rachel! Thanks for stopping by!
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. Love your scarf and your shoes are so pretty. xx

    http://ninasstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! Thanks for stopping by
      xoxo

      Delete
  4. This outfit is so cute! I love those little bow heels, and the colours in that scarf are so soft and pretty.

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! I love the bows too! Thanks for reading!
      xoxo

      Delete
  5. So cute! Love the adorable scarf and shoes!

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Thanks for always reading!
      xoxo

      Delete
  6. This is a nice and casual look

    Shalay,
    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely layers!

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Claire! Thanks for stopping by!
      xoxo

      Delete
  8. Oooh lovely shoes!! Amazing dear.
    Kisses from Spain.
    Xoxo, P.

    My Showroom




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! Thank you so much! thanks for stopping by!
      xoxo

      Delete
  9. Awww, you are such a stunner! Loving this ensemble on you! So perfect for spring!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.whatwouldvwear.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much! Thank you so so much for stopping by and reading have a great day!
      xoxo

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. thank you so much! Thanks for stopping by and reading! have a great day!
      xoxo

      Delete