Birkenstocks.....

April 10, 2015

It hasn't been a secret I have loved and desired to own my own pair of Birkenstocks for some time now! Being 18 and fashionably like forward compared to my classmates I was kinda stared at when walking into school with these bad boys on. But really I can't say I cared too much, I was just so happy that I finally got a pair, even though I got them at Target for an extremely reasonable price ( sorry I'm on a college budget).

The day I wore these it was like the first really warm sunny and 77 temps, I mean my toes weren't even painted that means I was excited! I paired it with a nice and sweet Jcrew white shirt I love this shirt and some super soft ripped denim. A bright clutch I added to brighten the look a little more and possibly add an edge! SO tell me are you guys obsessing over Birkenstocks too?
xoxo,Victoria









Jeans/ Birkenstocks/ Clutch/ Neklace (my fav)/Sunnies/Watch/ Shirt

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jessica! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Such a cute look! I guess it's time to break out my Birkenstocks from middle school since they're back in style!

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I know its so funny that they are so trendy again! Have a fabulous evening!

      Delete
  3. I haven't bought any birkenstocks yet, but they look adorable on you <3

    Fishbowl Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So worth it! Target has a fabulous ones! Thanks so much for reading! Love your blog!

      Delete
  4. I actually REALLY like these on you. You styled 'em so lovely I think I'm kind of convinced I want (read: need) these.

    XO Naomi in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! haha I'm glad I kinda convinced you! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. I'm not usually into birkenstocks. Like at all. But this year, I'm obsessed with the style! I got the metallic ones from Target - such a steal! Stay fashion forward and always wear what you want. No matter what anyone else says!!
    xoxo,
    Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

    Enter my Mint Julep Boutique giveaway here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got into them last year but of course I couldn't see myself splurging on them! Target has such a great and great quality selection! You are such a sweet person by the way for those amazing sweet words! Thank you so much for reading!

      Delete
  6. You rock them so well, great casual outfit.

    xo
    PinkSole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so very much! Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  7. I love the look
    So normcore! Cool.
    XO

    Check my new post.
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!!! Thanks for reading!

      Delete