Friday fever

April 24, 2015











Happy Friday everyone, sorry I have been so absent! I have literally had one of the most hectic weeks ever. Today on the blog I am featuring one of my absolute favorite outfits recently! I'm currently obsessing with fringe bags and Birkenstocks! So adorable and chic! This white dress I recently wore for easter and now I revised it and decided to bring it back to life in a different way! Can you totally say recycle wardrobe here? Thanks all so much for reading loves! Have a fabulous weekend! 
Xoxo,Victoria 

9 comments:

  1. such a cute and fun look for Friday! love the scalloped hem of the dress! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  2. We arr fringe purse twins today! I love your scalloped hem dress.

    Amy Ann
    Now blogging at my new site Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is amazing! I love my denim vest, and you're rocking yours! I like how you added boho elements like the bag and vest to a more preppy dress. You look amazing! Great post!
    xo Kiki
    https://colormekiki.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun and cute outfit!! Perfect for casual friday or the weekend! The fringe bag is so on trend now..love it.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so boho chic.
    Love the bag too
    XO

    Check my new post.
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty dress and fringed bag! Perfect combo!
    -Tatiana
    We Shop in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress is amazing I love the whole look :)


    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete