Currently Feeling Vol.2

April 13, 2015

Spring has sprung so has so many new favorites of mine! New trends and new purchases lead to new obsessions and things I really can't live without! Below is a summary of my favorites right now! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend and a happy Monday!
xoxo,Victoria
A biggie right now as you all might know is Birkenstocks I love them!
These ones are from my fav place Target!
Link to my Birkenstock post
Bracelets: Bourbon and Bowties are really my favorite thing
my collection has been growing and I just love her and the fact that they are
made in the USA!
Shirt: Well aren't Sundays the most fundays??
Boscia- I love this stuff so amazing great cleanser surprisingly affordable
NYX- Try this color you will be so happy you did!
Drybar- you will be one happy gal after using this brush 
Sunnies- the Easter Bunny brought these with love! Love Target Sunnies
Wristlet- My amazing family that I watch their children bought me this
for a late Christmas gift! Love coach wristlets and love the texture of this one 

5 comments:

  1. Great snaps! Love that wristlet.

    Heidi
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great favs round up! Those sunnies are simply fabulous!

    livingoncloudandreanine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. those sunnies!

    http://onceuponatime224.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete