Lilly fever

April 20, 2015


 Happy Monday all! In honor of yesterday being the launch of Lilly for Target I felt I had to style one of my favorite Lilly's. No, I was not able to get anything from the collection leaving me super mad and really Salty. Originally I wanted two pieces that I have had my eye on since the preview party back in march. Below I have the two pieces shown, I didn't know that literally the whole collection was gone by the time I went to my local Target at 11:00 it was all gone. Actually completely gone and the shelves of where the Lilly should have been. I asked the woman and she told me that all Lilly was completely gone by 8:30 am. Of course, the one thing that was left from the collection was the nail polish. Not really, what I was aiming for nor really wanted from the whole collection.
   But if you really want a piece of the collection you can go and try to purchase it on eBay. Fair warm you however it is definitely marked up ridiculous. A cosmetic bag is was being sold on eBay for $35 bucks a little far from the $9.00. Besides that it is a fabulous collection and I am so happy Target teamed up with Lilly to do this. But I still wish I could have one Piece! Have a fabulous Monday everyone!
xoxo,Victoria









shop the collection here!





No comments:

Post a Comment