One year later....

April 9, 2015

I could never imagine in my life that one year later Coffee and a Blonde could actually be something. I always had a dream to create a blog and to go and show everyone my sense of style and just to know me more. I feel so blessed that I have been able to so this for myself. I can honestly say that I have had hard times blogging and some of the best moments blogging. And I definitely have learned some lessons that came with it all.But I am so happy that I kept doing this and never lost hope. Being still in high school and chasing your dreams can be tough but I'm so happy I have been able to balance them both. I am so thankful for the wonderful support team around me, and really for my amazing mother helping me constantly as my professional photographer. I never thought a year later I would be here reaching readers across the world and having loyal amazing readers.I can't wait to see in another year where I will be then! Thank you all for the one year and for all my readers and followers you guys are seriously the best ever!
xoxo,Victoria

Below some of my favorites in a year














12 comments:

  1. Awesome outfit recap *_*
    kisses

    Francesca http://www.everydaycoffee.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome year round up pics! Your style is so nice, love everything!

    Tanya
    www.stripesnvibes.com
    BlogLovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much thanks so much for reading!
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. Congrats on one year! I know what an accomplishment that is. Love the recap.

    Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Thanks for reading!
      xoxo

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on one year of blogging! Love your looks!
    xo Southern Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! thank you for reading!
      xoxo

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you so very much!!! Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  6. i like all your look! ;)

    Big hug for you
    Nunù
    Check it out my new post:http://www.honeyandcotton.org/abbigliamento-comodo-e-casual-con-jadea-home/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much! Thanks so much for reading!
      xoxo

      Delete