Springtime Blues

April 22, 2015











Shoes (simular)/ Shorts/Necklace( Vintage)/Shirt 
Happy Wednesday everyone! It's official I have opened up the drawer that has all my shorts. Seriously what a great feeling! Over the past few days here at home we are having some hot temps! I feel really spoiled with these temps too!
  But one of my fav's for spring has to be blue's I love blue in general but I really love to wear it in the springtime! These shorts I am wearing are actually Tommy Hilfiger, I found them at Marshall's when I decided to hunt through the racks in pursuit of finding a good deal! These are so comfy may I add and they really keep the shape and don't ride up on me and I love that!
   As for the pup well he got a nice spring haircut leaving him looking naked and just really weird. We are trying to deal with it as much as we can! Have a fabulous Wednesday everyone!
xoxo,Victoria

2 comments:

  1. I love the color of your shorts
    SO cool
    XO

    Check my new post.
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet sweet look. I love the colors. And love those flowers.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete