Sunday's Best

April 6, 2015

Hello everyone, I am finally back! Last week was so busy for me I was preparing for Easter and on top of that had a load of homework for the week. But I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and a great Easter.
Today I wanted to show you guys what I wore on Easter Sunday, I love whites right now its fresh and just so pretty! I also have just rekindled my love for my Bourbon and Bowties bracelets, Follow them on Instagram! What's your Sunday Best? 
xoxo, Victoria 










                                                     dress/shoes now on super sale /bag/bracelts/earings/ sunglasses/coat 

14 comments:

  1. you look very chic. I like your look from head to toe :)

    STYLE VANITY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Love your blog!
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Thanks for following me!
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. What a cool outift! I love this peachy white outfit!!!

    I think your blog and style is really beautiful, therefore I want to invite you
    to my Daniel Wellington giveaway, choose your favourite one!
    xoxo Colli // tobeyoutiful // choose your Daniel Wellington here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much! I entered your giveaway! Thanks so much for reading
      xoxo

      Delete
  4. Sunday best indeed! Love that scalloped shift dress and the color of that coat is to die for! Thanks so much for stopping by Eat Pray Wear Love!!

    xx, Leah / Eat Pray Wear Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much Leah! Always love to read your blog!
      xoxo

      Delete
  5. I am so loving this look. You just look gorg.

    Kay of Pure & Complex
    www.purecomplex.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This look is so lovely on you :)

    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the color of this coat and that scalloped detail is so pretty!

    Heidi
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Thanks so much for stopping by!
      xoxo

      Delete