The awkward the better?

April 15, 2015

Sometimes as a blogger when I am working on a post I manage to take probably the most un- flattering good looking photo I possibly can take. Today is one of those days. I had to still post this because one the dress is my favorite thing in this world. And two my adorable cousin Allie decided she wanted to be in this post! I mean common how could I not post this? However, I managed to take probably the worst unflattering pictures ever cant get over how bad these look. oh well!!! I hope you all are having a great Wednesday! Also April 19th is the Lilly and Target collab and are you guys as excited as I am? You can check out the collection here! Tell me what your fav pieces of the collection are! 
xoxo, Victoria





Candid! I look horrendous but shes adorable 

My look: dress/shoes (now on sale)/clutch/bracelets/sunnies/earrings ( old, factory has great finds)
Allies look: dress (they have a fabulous selection of dresses)/shoes/sweater

5 comments:

  1. You two look so pretty. I love your dress! That would be my fave too if it's mine.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Jessica! its so comfy and sorta versitile
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. I love your dress.
    So boho chic lookXO

    Check my new post.
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dress, clutch, and shoes!! Fab!!! You look great girl! Omg such a little cutie, she reminds me of my daughter with her little cute pose!!

    XOXO
    Alethea
    http://thepowerofthepretty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete