A little pop of red

May 11, 2015









I'm back...FINALLY! After 2 weeks absent from my blog, I am so happy to finally be back at it this week! Musical is finally over and senior prom now I am on my way to graduation, I really can't believe its time!
I am so happy however to be back at what I love, the weather is getting so warm making it so perfect for blog pictures! These blog pics have to be my absolute favorite because they are featuring some of my favorite flowers from around the house! Yay for Spring being finally here!

I currently have been loving my gladiator heeled wedges, they are my absolute favorite currently incredibly comfy and just so chic. My little yellow and blue stripped dress is from Old Navy, love the cut of this dress its just so complementing and simple. My red accents added a little fresh pop to this dress in a different yet fun way! SO happy to be finally back wishing you all a fabulous Monday!
xoxo,Victoria
Monogrammed ring 
Jcrew Jewelry
Sunnies 

10 comments:

  1. I have that necklace it is my favorite! great minds think alike :)

    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're back! Love all the fun details in this look. Your pops of red and great shoes make it stand out.
    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am excited about spring finally being here as well! Love the necklace and dress combo!

    Miranda
    www.thechicstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. the flower necklace is adorable! perfect with a striped dress

    http://heyprettything.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is so so gorgeous! I love the pop of color at the bottom and the pops of red! Your necklace is super gorgeous!

    Denise | Fashion Love Letters

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that necklace! Your dress is beautiful too with that pop of color at the bottom!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in love with your shoes! They look so versatile and fun. That dress is adorable too! Great post!
    xo Kiki
    https://colormekiki.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice outfit! ♥♥♥

    http://pedisource.com/pedicure-chairs.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks perfect on you!

    http://pedisource.com/nail-salon-equipment-furniture.html

    ReplyDelete