Instagram lately

May 28, 2015

Talk about an early graduation gift!!!
I love me some fresh Peonies! My fabulous neighbor gave these to me from
her beautiful cut garden! 

I have been loving pretty flowing dresses I can't lie to you!
This day I decided to spice it up by adding some touches of red to this look
best choice ever!
Shoes- Kohls
Dress- Old Navy
Necklace- Jcrew 
Summer whites or white dresses in general?
Literally my favorite things currently so easy to work with in an outfit
and always look so good and chic!
Clutch- Kate Spade
Shoes- Lauren Conrad
I had to jump on the Bandwagon and join Rocksbox!
I really love it I got some fabulous pieces to try for a month!
Check out Rocksbox here 
                               
Happy Thursday y' all , hope you all are having a wonderful Thursday! Today I decided to switch it up here on the blog! I have really been wanting to do an Instagram lately, to kinda show what is happen on my Instagram! If we aren't pals yet on the Insta we totally should be I'm Vfox1234 ! I am the kinda gal who loves to take pictures of her dog shoes and coffee, oh and let's not forget my love for beautiful fresh cuts flowers! You can say the simple things in life make me a very happy gal haha!
 Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!
xoxo,Victoria

8 comments:

  1. Pink Peonies just make any day better! Happy Graduation!

    XO Chelsea http://www.shesaidhesaidfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect post, i like it a lot! ♥


    http://pedisource.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Friday! I love that first instagram picture :)
    I should probably start following you!!

    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pics! Obsessed with those accessories and the peonies! Follow for follow? :)
    xoxo, Ivette
    Glamour State Of Mind

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos. Those peonies are beautiful!

    Made in MauveBloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many pretty snaps!! I love the flowers - I need to find some peonies! xo, biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful photo:)

    http://whalespanailsupply.com

    ReplyDelete