The pop of neon...

May 26, 2015

Happy Tuesday hoping you all enjoyed your long memorial day weekend! Finally it feels like summer, school is ending this week and graduation is Friday... ( YAY!) More bittersweet than anything actually can't believe I'm all done with school and off to big new things!
Anywhoooo! This dress has to look so familiar to you guys it is now making its 3rd appearance here on the blog! Needless to say it's a favorite of mine, so comfy and so easy to throw on and build an outfit with it, as you can see. Now my neon bag makes me even more happy originally a gift from my aunt back in the fall I knew that I couldn't wear it. I'm so happy the weather was perfect this day so I couldn't resist. Hoping you all are having a great memorial day!
xoxo,Victoria
P.s I promise you that I actually am happy! These pics look like I'm so unhappy









Shop the Post- 
Shoes- Forever 21
Dress- Tj Maxx
Bag- Franchesca's Collection
Bracelets- Bourbon and Bowties

From previous post in April 

From a previous post in April 

12 comments:

  1. you can never go wrong with a pop of neon! i love this clutch so much!!

    shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is too cute! I love the detailing at the bottom and that bag is super cute!

    Denise | Fashion Love Letters

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the scallop trimming, you look stunning<3
    follow for follow?:)

    xoxo
    http://hilarynirvana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the pops of neon in your bag, you look great.

    http://www.racheldinh.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous! Love that dress and the print on your bag is so fun!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how different you styled each outfit with the same dress! This one is particular is really great for the summer time.

    BCfactor Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your dress is lovely! I love the scalloped hem! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, this dress is amazing. I love how you showed it's versatility. The scallop hem is so great! Your long blazer at the end is making jealous...

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the scalloped bottom on your dress!

    Eleventh & Sixteenth

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE the dress! I am slightly obsessed with scalloped hems. And your dress is just fab with either the denim vest or coral blazer :)

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is SO amazing! Perfection from head to toe!
    Have a great weekend – I'm looking forward to Monday for a new post of yours! :-)
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.net

    ReplyDelete