4th of july lookbook

June 29, 2015

4th of july lookbook


Navy dress / Abercrombie Fitch white dress / Pullover sweater / Black tank top / Betsey Johnson one piece swimsuit / Halter top / Topshop cotton shorts / RED Valentino sandals, $145 / Rebecca Minkoff mini purse / Marc by Marc Jacobs stud earrings / Illesteva sunglasses, $385 / Wildflower apple iphone case / Red scarve / NYX lips makeup, $17 / Essie nail polish

Happy Monday everyone, hoping you all had a good weekend! Today on the blog starts my week of 4th of July posts! To start us out today I decided to launch it with a 4th look-book! For me the 4th of July is a tricky thing, I feel at times that I overdress for the occasion! But it is Americas Birthday so why not celebrate!? Happy Monday everyone
xoxo,Victoria 

14 comments:

  1. Great picks, Lots of fund outfits here.

    http://www.racheldinh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all great options! I love those red sunglasses!
    xo Emily
    www.fashioncolumntwins.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfits! They look so fun, perfect for summer! <3

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. You inspire me every time! Love your 4th of July picks!
    Sending you much love & I hope your Monday is as marvelous like you!!!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. This lookbook is so cute! I <3 it :)

    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank You for this post! Always looking for some inspirations for holidays!

    Paulina

    shenanigan-ska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just stopping by to say Hello :) July 1 is Canada Day ! Have a great 4th of July :)

    www.stylishblondie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all your adorable picks!!! Hope you had a great weekend:)

    Laura
    www.loveandsapphires.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those sunnies are so vibrant and fun! Have a wonderful celebration!
    Red Reticule

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all of these! I have been looking for a new swim suit and I'm loving that anchor one!

    Jenni // The Beautiful Little Fools

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm kina diggin that skull tank! It's so different and fun!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm kina diggin that skull tank! It's so different and fun!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful picks! Hope you'll stop by my blog for my latest post! It's a skin care post!
    Olia | Love, Olia

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice Inspirations

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de
    Gewinne 1 von 4 Brunotti Sonnenbrillen auf meinen Blog!!!
    Win 1 of 4 Brunotti sunglasses on my blog !!!

    ReplyDelete