A mix on the summer short..

June 18, 2015












  Even though I'm only 18 and should love wearing denim shorts, I really can't say I actually do to be honest. When I think of jean shorts I literally think of skin tight and just unflattering on me! But in my defense I was never properly taught the right way to buy denim shorts until recently! I found these gems at Marshall's and the fit is great! I really love the looseness through the leg. The wash is also amazing for me, I really am not a huge fan of super dark denim at times!
The shoes I wore really helped to make the short look more edgy and chic! I really wanted to make the shorts look age appropriate! What is your take on the jean short?
Happy Thursday everyone!
xoxo,Victoria

18 comments:

  1. A bit of a boyfriend cut goes a long way! I agree. :)
    I love black + cutoffs- I'm wearing a similar look in my post today, ha- great minds!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit and loving that vest ;-)
    ~Samantha
    http://goldcoastgirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just thinking that I loved these denim shorts on you. I totally know what you mean though, I think you have to find the right pair to feel good in them.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. like the shoes :)

    *XoXo www.helenaprimeira.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been looking for a black vest, this one is perfect!

    Style by Avery

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfit!! Love the vest and a shoes! U look adorable ~~ xo

    http://www.sweetsimpleday.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The outfit is great, I really like it!
    Your blog is amazing, would you like to follow each other? :)

    Caro x

    http://nilooorac.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your black vest! I have an awesome giveaway up on my blog, I hope you'll check it out!

    Wishes & Reality

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your vest.

    www.lavishlibra.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this look! I like how you styled your shorts and such a fab pair of shoes to boot!!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those shorts look so pretty! Love the entire look!

    Connie | Sponsored by Coffee | Etsy

    ReplyDelete
  12. shorts forever for every season!
    xx

    isa

    www.un-likely.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great look

    New post :
    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the vest :)
    kisses from dubai ♥
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Monday, my gorgeous friend! You look so lovely, totally smitten by your look today!
    Sending you much love & hope all is well!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.net

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the mix of casual and formal! how cute!


    XO Color Me Courtney
    www.colormecourtney.com

    ReplyDelete