Casual with a hint of Nautical

June 1, 2015













Hello everyone and a very happy Monday to you all! Today is so exciting for two reasons, one these are the first photos on my new Rebel T5! So exciting I have been wanting a camera forever, pretty much since I got really serious with blogging. The other exciting news is I am officially a high school graduate and that means it is the start of my summer vacation!!! I am so excited I literally have so many plans and ideas for Coffee and a blonde this summer!
However currently I have been loving white it may be because it is the summer time, but who knows! haha! Happy Monday to you all hope you all have a fabulous day!
xoxo,Victoria

Pants- Jcrew 
Shirt- Jcrew
Undershirt- Banana Republic
Shoes- Jcrew
Bracelets- Alex and Ani 

21 comments:

  1. Yay for graduation!! That is so excting :) And I love the pictures with the new camera--you look adoarble!

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much tori!
      xoxo,Victoria

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your graduation and for the new camera! Loving the nautical flats! Absolutely adorable!
    -Tatiana
    We Shop in Heels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I love these flats I feel like I can only wear them one time a year!
      xo

      Delete
  3. What a cute look! Love the shorts. Have a great week:)

    xo
    www.charltonlee.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Aren't they the cutest thing ever!?
      xo

      Delete
  5. Lovely outfit! You look great.

    xo, Alice
    Miss Inconnue || Etsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Monday, lovely! YOU look incredible! Seriously love stopping by your blog!
    Sending you much love!!!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.whatwouldvwear.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Vanessa you are so sweet! Thanks for the sweet and encouraging comments!
      xo

      Delete
  7. You can't go wrong with J.Crew! I love those shorts and that cute bag!
    ~~Megan~~
    http://www.poshprime.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. J crew is my obsession! Thanks so much Megan!
      xo

      Delete
  8. Cute outfit! Loving those shoes!
    ~Samantha
    http://goldcoastgirlblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Samantha! They are my obsession!
      xo

      Delete
  9. OMG congrats on your new camera! I love mine it is the best!!

    XO Chelsea http://www.shesaidhesaidfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it so much! Seriously is the most wonderful thing ever! Love your blog!
      xo

      Delete
  10. Just the cutest look and what a great pair of shoes to match!

    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete